Google Ads Management
It’s time to go from Google Ads confusion to crushing your competition and building your client base.
How Google Ads can help your business
Google is the search engine giant, so that is where you want to make sure your business name is appearing. But to have your business name is not enough. You have a few short sentences where your business can make an impact and make sure that people looking for the services you offer are more attracted to your ads. There are also things like budget and targeting that will make a big impact on the success of your ad, and making sure you have the perfect landing page will make all the difference in conversion rates. So make sure your website is perfectly optimized to give your potential clients all they need in an instant.
Need Your Ads to Make Money Fast?
Below is a list of various niches we have experience in, and the learning phase is almost nonexistent. With these ads, we have a recommended ad spend for you to look at and the average leads we see per campaign.
Google Ads Process
Establishing Your Campaigns & Discovery
- Review Performance and Compile Strategy for this month
- Landing Page Creation (If purchased)
- Any Additional Extensions to Add
- Pause losing ads and write new to compete again winning copy, focusing on a new element of the ad
- Launch Ads and Notice Client of New Ads to Split Test
- Add a note in Google Ads to notate ad copy/split test change
- Geo retargeting analysis for bid adjustments
- Time of day analysis for bid adjustments
- Day of week analysis for bid adjustments
- Review keyword performance for keywords to pause
- What trend do we see in our search query report
- Added New Keywords
- Added New Negative Keywords
- Monthly Report & Recap
Month 2 and ongoing
- Ongoing monitoring and optimization
- Trend Analysis
- Added New Keywords / Negative Keywords
- Check bid and optimization adjustments
- Analysis of current ads to ensure winning elements and copy
- Monthly campaign reporting
- Monthly strategy and check-in
Note: Initial month is an investment for set up costs. Ad spend is exculded and customized to your business needs.
Who is monthly Google Ads managment for?
Our Google Ads managment package is perfect for small to medium business owners with an established and growing business. who are ready to invest in a dedicated Google Ads Manager to create and implement strategy. while continually monitoring and optimizing the campaigns to ensure ads are running effectively.